Easthampton, Massachusetts

Your service department sucks. I called to get my brand new Wildwood Forest River fixed they told me they would have there certified guy there in 2 weeks to fixed my furnace and front stablizer legs.

I have a 94 year old Mother that was freezing because the air and heat came on together. They never called the guy to come and fix it. I called him myself and he talked me thru it over the phone. It took 2 minutes to reset the furnace your service department could't do that over the phone.

I won't tell anyone to go to your place of business.

You only want it brought to you. No books telling how to reset the thermasate

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Longview RV SuperStores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Longview RV SuperStores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was it stinks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Longview RV SuperStores for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments